Monday 5 March 2012

Limping over the start line

In terms of jazzing it up, I have merely copied the main 23 Things City blog!  But this is OK, right?

In terms of setting-up, all was very simple.  Although there was a small spanner in the works because I didn't realise I had an account setup that I could use already!  Still, one reset password and I was away!

I'm familiar with blog basics from wordpress but this one looks like it will let me do a bit more with it without needing html knowledge (possibly wordpress would allow this but I don't think it does...).  Being in some way entertaining is the main hurdle, perhaps!

I shall now insert an image:

And some tags... (I've never done this before, it intrigues me much, and may get used a lot in the other blog I set up at the same time as this: The Habadashery of Stories)

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment