Monday 19 March 2012

Week Three: A command to blog!


Well this Creative Commons things looks good and interesting. I write a lot of stories that I post or blog in a couple of repositories without really thinking too much about copyright, so will look into this more. Copyright possibly can be too restrictive and it's probably a good thing to be more flexible. Mind you, most people might not care much these days and re-use without thinking a lot of the time.


I searched flikr for frogs, not sure why. My favourite picture is attached....

I thought some uploading would be in orderm, too, and have uploaded some silly cartoons I drew once: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78126843@N07/ Though everything's in reverse and I can't work out how to change this, so it's all gone a bit wrong!

I'm not sure what else to say this week.  Pictures are fun? Flickr seems to be a pain, but hopefully this will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment