Monday 5 March 2012

Starting at the very beginning (Week One)

Well here we are and this is it.  Months after starting at City and months after 23 Things ended, I am doing it!  Why?  Because I want to!  (BTW, I overuse exclamation marks- as you may have noticed!) 

I work as an Information Assistant and am doing this not just to fill my CPD time but because the areas it covers I know little or nothing about and I want to know a bit more...

It's not my first blog but the other one I've mostly only been putting stories on for a long time, so this will hopefully be a nice return to writing about stuff.  Other than doing that, I watch football, listen to music, watch films, eat... the usual stuff, really.

Right, I'm off to jazz this thing up, then I'll blog again about the set-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment